Dogwood Trails Kennels - Bad Bloodlines Genetic problems

My puppy stated out fine then the genetic showed up. She could not sit, the squat to pee.

This luxating patellas was in her parents bloodlines. Her Dam "Belle By the Bay" was AKC. Her sire was not, that is the problem, his name Tucker. They had said when I asked, he would be getting his AKC any day.

This was a not true. My girl had surgery on both knees because they were so bad. The specialist did all the four fixes in both her knees. She said there are four things to fix the problem.

She rarely does or needs to do all four. So far she went back twice, she been doing good but I need to watch she doesn't slip on a tile floor or something. This nightmare has cost a lot of heartache and pain for the dog at a cost of $13,000.00.

Thank You Dogwood Trails Kennel a pair of jerks. OH a name change Puppies In Design

Review about: Brussels Griffon.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I just picked up a rescue who is 2 years old and came from this puppy mill. Her father is Tucker also.

I can't read the name on the mother on the papers the owner gave me. I have been rescuing for 21 years and I have never seen a griff this big. This dog is going to the vet tomorrow but my bet is she is close to 30 lbs. and she is not fat.

Very long nose. Very short tail for her size.

I see these people have been suspended from the AKC for 2 years and fined $4400. Too bad they are not suspended for life.

Dogwood Trails Kennels - King Charles Cavalier

5.0

We purchased our puppy from these wonderful people. The puppy was delivered by flight.

When she arrived she smelled clean and was just beautiful. She is a year and a half now.

She is the most gentle, loving, healthy pet one could hope for. Thanks to these wonderful breeders!

Review about: Dogwood Trails Kennels Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog.

Reason of review: Good quality.

they are now puppiesindesign.com since the bad reviews.

THEY ARE POSTING AS CUSTOMERS ON HERE!

We just now seen this...Thank you so much for just stating the truth about us and what we have had to offer for 14+ yrs now! Nothing but top quality in any way there is possible!

And another thing...I don't think any puppy Mill would have fed "Royal Canin" foods for all of these yrs, nor would their awesome Vet accept any calls about our puppies to get his professional opinion about the quality he checks from every litter! He loves our babies, and we do as well...I don't know who you are, but I know for a fact that you DO NOT own a puppy from us after stating you seen a filthy kennel, and you came here to pick up a sick puppy?? I feel bad for you whomever you are...I am sure you are a layer of the ridiculous person that has blasted the Internet with us, and that person is my Husbands Nephew...We made the decision that we did not want his Internet service anymore, to find all kinds of such non-truthful statements about us, and YES, he knows the ropes of where to add them, and he knows how to make them pop up when you google anything about a puppy period!! We at least know we made the correct decision in letting him go due to many suspicions we had of him, heard of him, and what we were told he had thrown on our website he created back in 2005 for us!!

Sad but this is the real world, and now he is playing to be more than 1 person complaining?? My Parents always told us 5 children growing up many moons ago that the truth will always prevail, and it has and will...Thank you if you took time to read the facts..The Kusters

Dogwood Trails Kennels - Feedback from a Non-Truthful statement about us as a Wonderful, caring, Breeder Family!

We feel the very much needed time here to defend ourselves as this person is actually lying every breath?? My wife and I both new when she contacted us about that adorable perfect baby that we sent her, wondered about her mental status...and this is not to be making a crude remark, only the truth!

We talked it over after the fact that she was very pesky/annoying that maybe we shouldn't let that little perfect guy go to her for such thinking, and could detect something not quite right with a mentality, but she called and e-mailed us to NO END! She received after the fact of us feeling sorry for her, and how badly she wanted that precious baby boy, a more than "TINY" , perfect VET CHECKED at 8 weeks of age baby Brussels Griffon...When she received him, she then couldn't praise us enough for the quality she "RECIEVED", but she said her Vet check came out perfect such as ours...She couldn't have been more happy...NOW, 8 "MONTHS" down the road, he all of a sudden comes up with all kinds of terrible body problems, and we were just mortified!! We knew she had let something horrible happen to him?? Needless to say, we are so sorry we let her have any puppy!

She has harassed us to no end! Our Vet warned us about people like her and her mentality to even be able to take care of a puppy or dog?? She is claiming a Vet bill of thousands of dollars, and we can't imagine what really did happen to him...Our hearts are broken for that more than tiny, perfect little Guy that could have went to a home where "NOTHING" would have been allowed to happen?? We will never make this mistake again!!

I now can detect on the phone when someone is very shy of common sense now, and whether they are considered "normal minded" in any way...Needless to say, she will never quit blaming his accident on us?? WE as a 100% awesome Breeder family is so shaken by her and her terrible tactics she has taken...As I tell anyone that wants to know if we are an up to par scale of Breeder, PLEASE read all "reviews" on Puppy Find, and we constantly get phone calls on this where people tell us "DON'T" worry! Anyone with an common sense knows that she is not being truthful about the puppy?? Just felt the need to try to keep our name...Thnx so much if you took the time to read this...And if you are a Breeder, make every precaution of anyone's mental status that you sell a precious, perfect baby puppy too!!

It will come back to haunt you! Gary and Debbie Kuster

Comments

they are now puppiesindesign.com since the bad reviews.THEY ARE POSTING AS CUSTOMERS ON HERE!

Rogersville, Missouri, United States #1328679

Please know that you can trust this family, The Kusters....We also got your same breed, a Brussels Griffon, and our puppy is not just more than healthy, he is everything they promised us1 He is very intelligent, as they said due to the quality of food they have used from day 1, and he is so well behaved around any age person...WE feel bad for the Kusters that you feel the need to say this, and YES, if you will read all of their true "reviews everywhere, they are a top notch Breeder! We will never go anywhere else after our experience with Gary and Debbie!

Very professional and caring people! WE rate them a # 1...

Dogwood Trails Kennels - King Charles Cavalier Puppy Review

The dogwood trail kennel is a puppy mill. I saw it with my own eyes.

My puppy was sick with kennel cough and major lung infection within one hour of getting the dog which I paid cash for. I called the musters immediately and was accused of trying to scam the dog out of them. The dog had a heart murmur and within the first 6 months had three leg surgeries for lucating patellar. They promised AMC certificate never got it.

My life was threayened by mrs. Kuster and now the dog at 2 has major heart issues threatening her life. Thirst people deserve to be in jail! Gary Lester came in with a shot gun while we paid for the dog for intimidation.

They are crazy pet mill breeders!

Do not get sucked in to her BS stories. It will only bring you heart ache.

Review about: King Charles Cavalier Puppy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Dogwood Trails Kennels - Brussels Griffon Dog Review

SA Name: Dogwood Trails Kennel Address: 10506 Dogwood Rd Mountain Grove, Missouri USA Phone: 4179264172 Category: Animal Shelters Dogwood Trails Kennel Debbie KusterGary Kuster Dogwood Trails Mountain Grove Missouri sold me a puppy with severe hip,knee and jaw problems. Ear mites, tail to short.

Lied about weight Mountain Grove Missouri Hello, I bought a Brussels Griffon puppy last December2015-January2016 from a breeder Gary and Debbie Kuster Dogwood farms in Missouri .She came with ear mites and I Text the breeder Debbie from the doctors office so she could know for her other dogs. She said "I knew you were a nutcase,send her back" . I had a one sided conversation with her before I bought my Brussels Griffon. She talked the whole time about how good her veterinarian was.

I ask one question and that was, can I see the father. She made up an excuse that she was so busy she had no time. I still don't have info on him or the mother. Gary was holding up the mother in her living room leading me to believe this was the family dog not a Breeding Farm.

At a few months old she developed a severe an crooked underbit. It is hard for her to chew. I emailed her and she said you are causing trouble and she said" I have an attorney in your county and he is my brother and we laughed about your problems.... It sounded made up and all I ask for was information.

I have email proof, Now my puppy is 1 year old and has pain when sitting up and down and she could hardly do it. I took her to the vet,they took xrays and said she had no cups to hold the bone in the hips and also the knees and her bones are rubbing and will cause secondary arthritis Ebony, as she listed her on Next Day Pets, Dogwood Farms 10506 Dogwood Rd Mountain Grove MO 65711. I was told she would be 7lbs, she is 15. Her tail was cut into a stub!

I emailed Debbie once again letting her know how much pain my puppy has and that an operation will be up to 6,000 dollars . I said I would really like more info on the parents and can she help financially. She ignored my email. On her website she has some reviews in her favor because you can take bad ones out since she has her own site.

Her site says these are the true reviews. Hmmm obviously trouble before! She has a guarantee that covers and benefits her. She will not honor this as she calls me names and will not email me.

To me, it seems very strange behavior and far from a responsible Breeder. She sells many puppies and such breeders should not be allowed! It is fine to breed healthy dogs to keep the breed going but she seemed clueless . My puppy has lots of genetic defects according to the veterinarian and surgeon.

They said either have the operation or put her down. Please do research and you will find other bad reviews. Worst experience and unprofessional people! I have X-rays and emails .

Proof of all I said! Sent from my iPad

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dogwood trails kennels brussels griffon dog from Dogwood Trails Kennels. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dogwood Trails Kennels to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dogwood Trails Kennels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Dogwood Trails Kennels - FRAUD ALERT FOR DOGWOOD TRAILS

Saint Louis, Missouri 3 comments

THis woman and this kennel are a fraud. DO NOT buy a dog from here.

I sent 1310.00 through paypal for a Brussels Griffon on 12/7/2015. The breeder, Debbie Kuster (or Guster, I'm not sure) was supposed to ship out the puppy I purchased two days later. She did not send a puppy and has not returned my money. She told me on 12/09/2015 that she would send me a check immediately for not sending a puppy.

As of today, 12/22/2015, I have not received a check nor has she responded to the paypal complaint that was filed. Please do not ever trust this kennel to send you a puppy. It is fraudulent!

Go with a reputable place that you can trust.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "puppy never delivered" of puppy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1310. Dogwood Trails Kennels needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned puppy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dogwood Trails Kennels.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1236880

I bought a puppy who is 1year old and is now costing thousands for operations for genetic defects. Someone needs to check her out..or in!

Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, United States #1197441

Hi where is the location of this kennel. There are several kennels in different states with this name, one kennel has current postings on" next day pets.

" Did you go through them?Also you sent a check. ?

Why not use paypal or a charge card? Also did you call your bank they may be able to intercede on your behalf.

Dogwood Trails Kennels - Dogwood Trails Kennel stole $500.00 from me

Englewood, New Jersey 9 comments

Debbie Kuster from Dogwood Trail Kennels stole a $500.00 deposit from me! Do not give this woman a cent she pretends to be nice, even religious and to have the perfect dog for you..I gave her money...then she snatched it immediately through pay pal and she will not give me a dog or my money back.

DO NOT GIVE THIS WOMAN A CENT! and have to waste time like I do trying to get it back through my credit card company or suing her.

She has no morals or ethics and does not care about anyone or anything ( I even confided in her that this was a hard time for me) she only cares about one thing MONEY for herself! Another breeder told me she is a commercial kennel where anything goes!

Review about: Dog Breeder.

See her own comments. Nut

Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, United States #1197443

Thank you.

They run a puppy mill. The dog had all the typical signs, red paw (from never being out of the cage), full of bugs, smelled of urine and ***.

they are the most unprofessional people.

Debbie is a horror to deal with.

Bloomington, Illinois, United States #962441

I had a great experience with this kennel. I purchased a Japanese Chin puppy named Kyle from them 7 years ago and they were very professional and courteous people.

They also sold me some of their guineas just because I was interested in them. I don't believe your story about her stealing your money.

And she did have the perfect dog for me. He's my little angel.

Print off this page and show her reply to a judge.

Are you kidding? The #3 comment left by the breeder, shows a very, unprofessional method of dealing with customers.

No matter who is at fault here, that type of command is not cool. Good Luck to both of you- you will need it.

Tony, Wisconsin, United States #221930

You can redeem yourself by doing the right thing and return my $500.00 !!!!

Tony, Wisconsin, United States #221754

just be happy Ms. Kuster :) that your not behind bars...YET!

No hard feelings it is just "BUSINESS" as you say ....But, suspect it is your god called GREED at your door. I feel sorry for your poor little prisoner dogs that you may have behind bars...........Fortunately there are ethics and consequence in life for lowlifes like you.

View more comments